Thursday, March 13, 2008

The way I see it...

We're leaving for the airport to fly to Florida in one hour! Whoop! (Did I just type whoop?!?) Since yesterday I've been cleaning and preparing like a mad woman. You see, there are only two things that truly motivate me to deep down clean my house. Having a party and going out of town. I hate leaving a dirty house. And the bigger and longer the trip, the deeper I clean. I have mopped, vaccuumed, cleaned bathrooms (including toilets and showers) and washed every item of laundry in this house. So, the way I see it is we just need to travel more so my house will stay this clean. I'm just sayin'...

6 comments:

Jason Starbuck said...

I am right there with you Kelly! I clean like a mad woman every time we leave town even if it's for a weekend.

Becke' said...

Post some beach pics while there so I can repent of my "coveting of your beach vacation" sin! Have fun!

heartheldhigh said...

I can't leave town with a dirty house either - it is SO NICE to come home to clean and calm. Have a blast in Florida!

Little Oak Table said...

Yes! More vacations!! For the kids health of course, so there is less dust to disturb them. I think I need to start serving my family in this capacity as well.

the broomes said...

Hope ya'll are having a wonderful time in FL...we hate that we're missing you in STL. (I'm flying with the kids on Monday, we'll be there til Saturday) ...SO, I too, am frantically packing and cleaning:)

kelly said...

hey stuarts! hope you guys have a wonderful time in florida - we're jealous!!!
thanks for your sweet comments about my baby creations! i just created a site to sell my stuff at www.alacritydesigns.etsy.com & of course, i blogged about it :) check it out & let me know what you think (you should have time now that your house is clean!! haha - i'm the same way about cleaning before you leave for a trip, too!).