Monday, October 6, 2008

Photo shoot

Well, there is one thing in life that I wish I was better at and that is photography. I'm okay, but I'm not great. I admire people who just have the gift and the knack for photography. I think it's a great skill. One person is Tarah over at In the Beginning Photography. She's amazing. I love to look at her pictures (or I should say, drool over her pictures). She's taken pictures for us twice now and she is just so talented. My sister in law, Becke' is becoming quite the photographer as well. She's taking great photos of her kids. I'm just amateur. I took the kids to the park last night and took some shots. They turned out okay, but again, I wish Becke' or Tara could have been there to do it right. Anyway, enjoy the ones that I captured. I had trouble with my zoom (which I figured out later when I read the manual - imagine! Taking the time to learn your camera before using it!) But I did get some cute shots.

We are surviving here without daddy, but we are ready for him to come home tomorrow! Thank God for my mom in town. None of us has felt particularly well and my mom has been a god-send. Seriously, I'm so beyond blessed with a mom who is a servant to her core. She stayed home with the younger kids yesterday because I had to sing in church and they were too sick for the nursery. When I got home, my laundry was done and she's made me some chicken noodle soup! You're the best mom! Landon's hair always sticks up like this - no matter what I do. It's so cute.
My happy, happy boy

Sloan was getting all GQ on me.



This dress is ridiculous but oh so cute. Strasburg Children's Boutique in Chesterfield was having a major sale. It was 50% off of 50% off, which is the only way I'd ever make such a purchase.









8 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures :)

heartheldhigh said...

Your kids are so precious! I cannot believe how quickly they grow. Do I always say that? Sloan looks so much like Lee. I hope you are all doing well. Love you, Jillian

Jenny said...

Those are so sweet!!!!!

Erin said...

What great looking kids! I think you did a fine job of capturing their little personalities!

blessedpath said...

I think you did a GREAT job, Kelli! That Sloan, man, he totally looks like a model. Love Tia in her dress...and Landon is always so sweet.

Becke' said...

Love them all! BTW, don't ever get rid of Tia's dress...I think I wanna borrow when mysterious Stuart girl #2 shows up someday! (Whatever!)

Three Against One said...

You did a great job, Sloan looks so much older with his new hair cut and I LOVE that dress you got for Tia. Next time Strausburg is having a sale like that you have to let me know, is it over already?

Tiffany Nevil said...

Oh my goodness! Those pictures are great and I can't believe how big the kids are! Especially Sloan. He looks like such a little man! I think you'll be beating the girls off with a stick when he's in junior high. You'd better talk to Pam Krosley about how they handled all the ladies calling Robbie...WHEW!