Thursday, November 6, 2008

This is crazy!

Watch this video. It will freak you out. These people teach children as young as six months how to survive in water if they should fall in a pool or something similar. These people are crazy, but it's kind of amazing to watch the kids. Lee knows a guy who had this training done with his kids and he said the first day they took his toddler and just threw him in the pool to see what he would do. I think I would have to kill someone if they did that to my kid. Seriously. Anyway, watch the video - it's wild. You'll find yourself wanting to scream at the computer,
"C'mon you freaks - somebody get the kid!" Oh and the baby is super cute at the end.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the love of God, pick up the baby boy! I can hardly stand it!!!
Beck

Anonymous said...

I KNOW! I first saw this about a year ago when my friend Megan forwarded it to me...doesn't it completely freak you out?

Anonymous said...

Everyone with a pool, and small children should see this. Facinating! They proved their point long before they picked up the baby!!!
Bebe

Three Against One said...

I can't even bring myself to watch the video. My mind is racing to what it must be like and that is not an image or thought that I want going through my head right before I go to bed. Maybe tomorrow after I am rested!

blessedpath said...

The nurse in me kept thinking about how much water that poor child was aspirating.....all to prove a point!!! I agree, the dad couldve picked him up after the first minute....geesh!!

the hollis huddle said...

I have a friend who took her baby to an infact swim class (she was 18 months) and after 6 weeks she can now roll over on her back, float, and kick to the edge. It's scary and crazy...but it apparently works. Wild

Three Against One said...

Okay so I watched it and had to fast forward the video, how long did they have to leave him floating there calling for his parents to prove a point? PICK HIM UP!