Sunday, November 2, 2008

Warning: Photo heavy post - You expected that right?

Whew - it's been a whirlwind few days. We could not have asked for better weather this weekend. It's been perfect - hot even. Halloween was a blast. The kids had so much fun and were very good. We trick or treated with our neighbors (even the adults dressed up - good times), then parked ourselves in our neighbor's drieveway and roasted hot dogs and marshmellows while the kids watched a movie on the garage. We didn't get home until 10:00, when we plopped our dirty, exhausted kids (who were now in a sugar induced coma) into bed.
Last night was more of the same when we went to a friend's birthday party where we sat around a bonfire, ate hot dogs (I don't even like hot dogs) and enjoyed the beautiful night. Here are a few - okay a lot - of the pictures from Halloween:
This first picture is from last year. This year's pumpkin carving picture is below it, plus one more kid!



Superman, Wonder Woman and Super Baby - out to smother villains with cuteness.It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Superman!The cutest Wonder Woman you'll ever see...Super Baby!I was originally supposed to be Wonder Woman along with Tia but I had a wardrobe malfunction (as in, the wardrobe looked ridiculous on me) and went as a Go-Go dancer instead.I told Lee he should go as my arm candy, but he chickened out. Doesn't he look good though? He's been working out.Me and Super BabyDaddy went as McDreamy instead...Our neighbors as Magnum PI and my Go-Go twinIt was a screamin' good timeOur other neighbors went as John McCain and Sarah Palin - classic. There are two reasons why this picture is blurry. The first is that we suck at taking pictures. The second is because Tia was literally tearing from house to house. She was very into the trick or treating.My neighbor, Carol, and I. Her husband (who I did not get a good picture of) was also dressed in scrubs - we'll call him McSteamy!Even Superman gets hungryMovie Time All of the cutie patootie kids (minus two who weren't there yet)

6 comments:

blessedpath said...

Holy pictures, batman. Those are good!! Okay.....seeing myself in the white oriental costume that made me look "not so thin" :( has inspired me to look into personal trainers!

Tiffany Nevil said...

total cuteness!

Anonymous said...

What fun! I love the movie on the garage door idea. It makes me think of 2 things: going to the drive-in movie when we were young, and watching home movies with all my cousins when my aunt, the movie lady came to town. I can't remember how you said you did this. Please remind me.

Bebe

Becke' said...

Hey sexy legs! That outfit has your name all over it! Also, I think Lee looks more like Mc Steamy than McDreamy...actually, Zach favors McSteamy even more than Lee. Not that I am calling either of my brothers in law steamy or dreamy...but, hey it is late at night and I am rambling. Sounds like you had a fun night!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics, does Lee know that you have that picture of him shirtless on here, Cory would KILL me!
We had a really good time with you all too as usual. Thanks for the card table we have your pack n play all ready to go whenever you want it.
Hopefully we will see you out later playing, it is BEAUTIFUL!!

zusjames said...

Such fun! Loved the superheroes!