My friend Nicole did this on her blog and I thought it looked like fun, and since I don't really have much else to write about today, I'm going to do it. If you want to join in on the good times, leave me a comment and let me know you did so I can come on by and check out your life playlist!
So here’s how the game works…
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, MP3, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For the first question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button TWICE
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool…just type it in man!
7. Tag anyone, and they have to do it too - I won’t do this, but play along if you’d like!
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
Ain't No Other Man (Christina Aguilera)
All My Tears Be Washed Away (Selah Duets Album)
First Day at School:
Always Be My Baby (Mariah Carey)
Falling in Love:
Another Try (Josh Turner)
Baby Hold On (Jerod Starkey - not exactly fight worthy, but a great song)
Back in the Day (Christina Aguilera)
Beat It (Michael Jackson)
Between the Lines(Sara Bareilles)
Bring It All Together (Natalie Grant and Winona Judd - That actually works!)
Can You Hear Me? (Cindy Morgan)
Come Round Soon (Sara Bareilles)
Getting Back Together:
Dreamlover (Mariah Carey)
Earth Song (Michael Jackson - ummm, no thanks.)
Birth of Child:
Enter the Circus (Christina Aguilera - ain't that the truth...)